Monday, January 18, 2010

Valentines with Annabelle


I made this card last week. I thought i would share it. I love the stamps that andrea has designed. I used the new heart sprinkles which are perfect for any valentine project. I also used Jasmines Garden stamp set.I hope you guys enjoy and stop by annabelle stamps to pick up your stamp sets and sprinkles!! Make sure you play with us over at the blog!! This weeks sketch is super cute!! I had a ton of fun doing the card! hope everyone has a fabulous week! I will be back on thursday with a new sketch challenge!

3 comments:

Uniquely Ella said...

Such talent super cute.

Kylie said...

SUPER CUTE Tiffany! AWESOME job with your colouring!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Michelle said...

This is just gorgeous Tiffany.

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!