Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mojo Monday 177.




I am so bummed I made this card a few days ago and forgot to upload it. I missed the deadline to upload for the contest this week over at the Mojo Monday blog.

I still wanted to share my card with you.

I used some fabulous paper from pink paislee. The sweetness collection. I am so in love with this paper. The stamp set I used is a fabulous set from AnnaBelle Stamps. I used a few of my Martha Stewart punches and my first Nestabilities die.

Hopefully next time I will remember to upload my card! LOL! Hope you all have/had a fabulous Valentines day.

5 comments:

NickelNook said...

It's too bad you forgot to upload it Tiffany because that card is a sure winner! It's gorgeous! Thanks for remembering to share it here! lol Have a great week!...Nancy :o)

Alee' said...

This is a gorgeous card Tiff!!!!

Friday said...

Beautiful card, Tiff.. Love it. TFS...

Crafting Passionz said...

beautiful spool! Havent heard of graphic 34 though lol
tfs
shar

runzalot81 said...

Beautiful card!

Christmas in July - DIY Christmas cards

Hello everyone I have been loving creating cards lately. Can ya tell?  I created some Christmas cards. I thought it might give you some ins...