Saturday, November 12, 2011

Mojo Monday 214


It has been WAY too long since I last blogged. I have been away for a month visiting my family so I was so anxious to get back to my desk and create something. I needed a little inspiration so i decided to do this weeks sketch. It was super simple.

I used some Bo Bunny paper. I love this paper. Thanks Ann! I also used my cricut to cut out the butterfly I used the Tie the Knot cartridge. and I also used my sizzix to cut out the lacey circle. I used a sticker from the collection as well!

4 comments:

Tfriday said...

Awesome card, Tiff. I love your card. TFS... Hugs!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is simply gorgeous! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Your Card is really Beautiful. I love the News Paper as a background I need to do that more. If you are looking for another fun challenge blog, check out A La Card Monkey. www.alacardmonkey.blogspot.com We have a really fun sketch starting tomorrow that you will love.

I am now a follower
Hugs
Shirley

Andrea said...

Great to see you back Tiffany!! Your card is of course gorgeous! Have a fabulous Christmas :)
Hugs,
Andrea
x

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!