Friday, July 13, 2012

God Bless! Mojo Monday 249!

Hey everyone. Hope you all had a fabulous week. 

I have a card to share with you today. 



 I have not done a card sketch challenge in a long time. I couldn't resist this weeks Mojo Monday sketch. Super cute. I had this vision in my head and it turned out better then what I wanted it to. Love it when that happens!



I used some Pion Design papers. The flower stamp is from Stampers Best and the Sentiment is from Verve Stamps. I used some Prima ink to stamp the images. I have to say that I love their inks. I hope they come out with bigger ones!! hehe!! 



There still is a few days left to play along. If you go to the Mojo Blog you can find the sketch. 

Thank you all for stopping by! I love reading your comments. 

Have a blessed weekend.

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So beautiful!

Rea' said...

So elegante! Love your layers and the edges!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!