Monday, September 24, 2012

Mojo Monday 260.

Hey everyone. I made a card using this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch.



The card measures a little bigger then a standard card. It is 6x5. To cut out the top note shape I used the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. I used Momento ink to stamp the image. 

I used alot of products from different stores. Here is a list of the items I used and links to the stores. 
I used the London Market paper from Pink Paislee. I received from Misty over at MBs Treasurista. . I used the stamp from Verve stamps. I used some seam binding to tie a bow that I got  from Creative Trims. I also used some flat back pearls to put in the center of the butterfly I got from Girlyglam Wholesale. I used some Burlap string from Discount Paper Crafts. 

Here is the sketch.


Here is some close up photos. 




I have a step by step video that will be up on my youtube channel soon. 

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments.

7 comments:

Limor Webber said...

So beautiful girl!!

Vicki Fraser independent STAMPIN' UP demonstrator said...

beautiful and soft, lovely layers too

Jennie Atkinson said...

Such beautiful layering and wonderful colours. Gorgeous!

NickelNook said...

It's a gorgeous card, Tiffany! I love the soft colors and the pretty bow! I also love that Scripture verse! :o)

Tracie Dean said...

A very beautiful card!! You did an amazing job!

butterfly said...

Almost unbearably pretty... love the dimension you've created with the layers!
Alison x

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So gorgeous! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Amazing deal!! Sizzix sale!!

Hey friends.  I am coming to you with a different type of blog post.  I just had to share the amazing deal on Scrapbook.com  Be s...