Monday, September 24, 2012

Mojo Monday 260.

Hey everyone. I made a card using this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch.



The card measures a little bigger then a standard card. It is 6x5. To cut out the top note shape I used the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. I used Momento ink to stamp the image. 

I used alot of products from different stores. Here is a list of the items I used and links to the stores. 
I used the London Market paper from Pink Paislee. I received from Misty over at MBs Treasurista. . I used the stamp from Verve stamps. I used some seam binding to tie a bow that I got  from Creative Trims. I also used some flat back pearls to put in the center of the butterfly I got from Girlyglam Wholesale. I used some Burlap string from Discount Paper Crafts. 

Here is the sketch.


Here is some close up photos. 




I have a step by step video that will be up on my youtube channel soon. 

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments.

7 comments:

Limor Webber said...

So beautiful girl!!

Vicki Fraser said...

beautiful and soft, lovely layers too

Jennie Atkinson said...

Such beautiful layering and wonderful colours. Gorgeous!

Nancy said...

It's a gorgeous card, Tiffany! I love the soft colors and the pretty bow! I also love that Scripture verse! :o)

Unknown said...

A very beautiful card!! You did an amazing job!

Words and Pictures said...

Almost unbearably pretty... love the dimension you've created with the layers!
Alison x

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So gorgeous! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!