Call to me........

Hello everyone. 

I have a card to share with you. Make sure to stop by the Verve store



 I made this card using Glitz Design Pretty in pink paper. I used a paper doily and sprayed it with some Lindys Stamp gang Clam bake beige. I then took a spellbinders die and cut out the lacey circle. The verse is from Verve Stamps. It is the Jeremiah 33:3 Plain Jane. I used the Banner Bundle Set to stamp the verse on. I used Momento ink. I used some May Arts ribbon and then added a Glitz Design button. I added the butterflies with the pearls for a last added touch. 

Here is another picture. 


Here is a supply list. 
Verve Stamp - Jeremiah 33:3 
Banner bundle set - Verve stamps
Glitz Design Pretty in pink paper
Momento ink - brown
other - paper doily, LSG spray, spellbinders lacey circle die, Martha Stewart butterfly punch. flat back pearls and May Arts ribbon. 

Thank you for stopping by. 


Comments

Absolutely beautiful, Tiffany! So soft and dreamy!

Popular Posts