Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Canvas Mini Album. Canvas Corp album.

Hi everyone. 

I have a mini album to share with you today. This is a DT project for The Piece by Piece. 




The canvas album is from Canvas Corp. Through out the whole album I used the prima Nature Garden paper collection and embellishments. I used Lindys' Stamp Gang spray in South shore sand, Clam bake beige and Toto's Tornado black. I also used some Texturez from Shimmerz and modeling paste. 

You can find a process video here

Here are some more pictures. 







Here is a list of supplies from TPBP

Cluny - Mocha
Fancy Sheer lace - Cream 
Guipure French lace - temporarily sold out 
Embroidered floral - Temporarily sold out 
Natural Cluny lace - Temporarily sold out 


Stay connected with The Piece by Piece:
 Like us on Facebook: www.thepiecebypiece.com
 Shop our Etsy store: www.thepiecebypiece.etsy.com


Thank you for stopping by. 

12 comments:

Karen Bahit said...

OMGosh... this is amazing!!! I must try one...

Anonymous said...

It is just an amazing piece of work, so gorgeous. I love it.

Moira xx

Erica said...

It's beautiful!

Alexandra♥ said...

Amazingly beautiful!

Sandie said...

So dreamy and utterly beautiful ...

Nancy said...

Gorgeous album, Tiffany! :o)

Nancy Wethington said...

Off the charts gorgeous!

AppleApricot Wen said...

Oh my goodness wow... this is stunning!! Hugs, Wendy

Dame Jeanne Marie said...

Beautiful, beautiful album!! What a wonderful job!!

Dame Jeanne Marie said...

Beautiful, beautiful album!! What a wonderful job!!

Lace Age Girl said...

So beautiful, love the neutral colours.

GTNana said...

That is absolutely gorgeous. I have a lot of lace so I would love to see a step by step of this project. Any chance of that? It's just so beautiful.
Thanks for making such a lovely book.

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!