Sunday, March 16, 2014

Kind words canvas.

Hi everyone. I have a canvas to share with you.  This project is featuring Verve Stamps

The canvas is 6x6. I painted it with Gesso and used some micro beads..... Shimmerz products and Leaky Shed studios chipboard. The flowers are from Manor House Creations. I also used some Geltatos from Faber Castell. I have used the Kind Words stamp set from Verve Stamps. I used Stazon ink to stamp the quote. 

Here are a couple more pictures. 

I love making these inspirational canvas's and putting them on my desk or giving them as gifts. 

Supply list 
Verve Stamps - Kind words. 
Finnabair paper - Vintage Vanity 
Stazon ink 
Blue Fern Studios chipboard. 
Shimmerz paints. - Texturez, Snow storm, Tickle me Turquoise and sugar plum 
Faber Castell - Gelato 
The Piece by Piece - lace 
Other..... Micro beads, twine, and cheese cloth. 

Thank you for stopping by. 


Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is SO gorgeous, Tiffany. Just watched your video on this project and am so inspired! :)

Denise said...

Beautiful canvas! your colors as amazing!