Sunday, March 16, 2014

Kind words canvas.

Hi everyone. I have a canvas to share with you.  This project is featuring Verve Stamps


The canvas is 6x6. I painted it with Gesso and used some micro beads..... Shimmerz products and Leaky Shed studios chipboard. The flowers are from Manor House Creations. I also used some Geltatos from Faber Castell. I have used the Kind Words stamp set from Verve Stamps. I used Stazon ink to stamp the quote. 

Here are a couple more pictures. 



I love making these inspirational canvas's and putting them on my desk or giving them as gifts. 

Supply list 
Verve Stamps - Kind words. 
Finnabair paper - Vintage Vanity 
Stazon ink 
Blue Fern Studios chipboard. 
Shimmerz paints. - Texturez, Snow storm, Tickle me Turquoise and sugar plum 
Faber Castell - Gelato 
The Piece by Piece - lace 
Other..... Micro beads, twine, and cheese cloth. 

Thank you for stopping by. 

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is SO gorgeous, Tiffany. Just watched your video on this project and am so inspired! :)

Denise said...

Beautiful canvas! your colors as amazing!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!