Tuesday, June 15, 2010

That Huge Smile Layout


I was feeling Super crafty yesterday, so I had to sit down and make something. I feel so bad because I rarely scrap Mateo. So I knew i wanted to make a layout about just him. I took these pictures at the playground a few weeks ago. They are so cute. anyways....here is the details on my layout


The paper collection I used is October Afternoon Fly a kite. For the banner i used Maya road chipboard pieces. The alphas are from october afternoon. I used some blue smooch. which I LOVE!!!! I also used a snippet from shabby green door. The journal card comes in the 12x12 collection along with the alphas. The music paper is from the 8x8 paper pad. The brad is from my minds eye. Hope you enjoy and I hope you create something today!!

4 comments:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

WOW - THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!! Like right out of a scrapbook magazine!! You are such an inspiration!!! Hugs, T

Amanda Sevall said...

What a cute layout!! Adorable pics :)

Jill W. said...

Tiff, this is super cute.
Love your subject!!
~Jill

Jolaine Frias said...

So sweet and adorable! Love Fly a Kite! Mateo's smile is priceless!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!