Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Featured on websters pages website!!!

Poolside

I just want to say that im super excited One of My Layouts was featured on Websters Pages website. I believe this is my 4th project that has been featured over there!! So exciting!!



I get alot of my inspiration from one of their DT members Jaz. If you are not a member of websters Ning site you are missing out on some fabulous inspiration!!
The Layout that is featured is actually my submission for websters pages July contest. The Contest you have to use vintage photos. The photo is my mom and her 2 brothers. I used mostly Seaside retreat papers. which I LOVE!!! Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

CONGRATULATIONS to you Tiffany!! That's SO EXCITING!! Your layout looks FANTASTIC over there on the Webster's site! You do amazing work! So many people will see it there! How fun is that?...Nancy :o)

Jolanda said...

congrats to you!!!it's an amazing L/O!!!

Amanda Sevall said...

Congratulations!! Easy to see why this was featured on their site -- love this layout!! :)

Dawn Edwards said...

Fabulous layout! Congrats on the feature!Can you email me I'm trying to get in touch!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!