Wednesday, March 2, 2011

CLOSED!!! Websters Pages Swap UPDATE!!!

Hey ladies I am going to make this a 8 tag swap so you will need to make 8 tags!!!! these are the women participating
Tiffany (me)
Dawn Marie
Tammy
Venita
Sherry
Jeana
Rose
ann
I just want to make sure everyone is 100% committed and that everyone lives in the united states. also you need to email me at mammatiffy2@yahoo.com with your email address so i can contact you. some of you dont have a blog which is fine but i need a fast way to contact you! thank you and i can't wait to get started!

Details on the swap!!!
Make 8 tags any size(it can be different shape too!)
Must have a inspirational word or quote.
Must have at least 2 embellishments
Must have websters pages paper...any paper and all tags do not have to be the exact same!

When you ship them to me PLEASE put them in a plastic bag. Also you need to send a SAE with enough postage to send back to you! For me it is easiest if you send me the cash only because i have a label printer. You can also transfer the money through paypal. you will also need to send 2 additional stamps!

thank you everyone and I cant wait to see everyones tags! :) this is going to be so much fun!

3 comments:

Pigott Clan said...

yayyyyyy ♥ I am sooooo excited!!! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Venita said...

I'm a little nervous 'cause this is the first swap I've ever been in, but I'm really excited, too! Thanks!!! :)

Cricket's Daughter said...

What is the mailing deadline? I have misplaced it and need to get working on these:)

thanks and have a great week.

Sherry

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!