Monday, November 28, 2011

Viva La Verve November cards


I have been busy over the 4 day weekend. With Hubby home I took full advantage! I decided to play along this month for the Viva La Verve challenges. Yes I did all 4! Yay Me! You can see the sketches over at the Verve Blog! These cards were so much fun! To make little mess as possible I use the same 6x6 paper pad and supplies on my desk. I used the Gorgeous Simple Stories Christmas paper. I love this paper. So gorgeous! Hope you enjoy all 4 cards. there is still time to play! you have until the 1st.



2 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh, WOW, Tiffany!! Your cards are so beautiful! I love those papers too! I'm so glad you got some time to play and create! You did a fabulous job on your cards! Thanks for posting them!...Nancy :o)

Unknown said...

Your cards are gorgeous Tiffany!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!