Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Baby. Mojo Monday 250

Hey there. I have another card to share with you. 



I am trying to do better in showing my cards more often. I do make a lot but mainly for my etsy store. I don't normally blog too much about my cards. I figured if I did a sketch challenge I would have to. hehehee!! 


I used the Mojo Monday sketch again. I have been on a banner kick lately. 

I changed it up a bit.  I used my cricut to cut out the base of the card. It is from the Tie the Knot cartridge. I used papers from Simple Stories. It is the Baby Steps collection. So cute. I made the banner underneath the baby sentiment with the Martha Stewart crafting clay. I just rolled it out and cut out the banner by hand. The clay is so light weight. It gives some extra texture to the card. I distressed all the papers with my Prima Distress tool.



Thank you for stopping by. I love to read your comments.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Super fun card, Tiffany! I like what you did with the sketch! So many great layers! Have a happy afternoon! :o)

Unknown said...

What a sweet card!! Love the banners and ribbon!

xErin

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!