Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Piece by Piece August Design Team Project

Hello everyone. I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. 



I have a project to share with you. I made this layout using the new Prima Tea Thyme collection. I made this for the August Prima BAP challenge. 







This collection is so gorgeous. It is so shabby and vintage looking. 

I had a blast making this layout. I used a ton of lace from TPBP. I layered 2 papers together and distressed the edges and crinkled them up. I used a variety of different flowers and embellishments. 

The picture is of Abby (my 1 year old). She has the chunkiest cheeks and the prettiest eyelashes.....hehe!! 

Hope you have time to stop by my youtube channel to check out the video.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh, my WOW, Tiffany! I can't wait to see the video for this one! It's another incredibly GORGEOUS creation of your sweet angel! You are such an inspiration!...Nancy :o)

Words and Pictures said...

Glorious layout - the Tea Thyme collection is so glorious... right at the top of my 'desirable papers' list - and this is such a gorgeous use of it!
Alison x

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning! Those papers are exquisite and such a sweet photo to suit, Love it!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!