Saturday, October 13, 2012

Altered stacked Christmas boxes.



Today I am bringing you another altered project. 

I picked these round stackable boxes at a thrift store. The were bright orange. I knew I could do something with them. With Christmas coming up I have been making Christmas cards, tags and now some decorations. 

You can find the boxes in my etsy store. 



They are made with Kaisercraft Turtle Dove paper collection. I didnt have to do much since the paper is so gorgeous. 

Here are some up close pictures.




Please be sure to visit my facebook page

Thank you for stopping by. 

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Another beautiful project, Tiffany! It definitely puts me in the Christmas mood! Can't wait to see more seasonal goodies from you! It looks like a really pretty collection to work with too! :o)

Words and Pictures said...

Wow - stunningly pretty... yes, the papers are gorgeous to start with, but you've used them absolutely brilliantly!
Alison x

Rea' said...

So pretty, I love those prints and your ribbon choices !

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!