Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Teacher Appreciation.

This morning my 6 year old wanted to do something nice for his teachers. (He has 2. one is a student teacher) I asked him to wait and I would make something special for them. 



I love this stamp set. I used the Teachers Count stamp set and the apple die. I also used the occasion frame die
I used some scrap paper in my stash and inked the edges with vintage photo. I am planning on putting an apple and some other goodies in the bag. 

Here is some more pictures. 



Here is a supply list. 
Teachers count - Verve Stamp 
Apple die, Occasion frame dies, flag it die set. 
Recollections paper. 
Vintage photo, walnut stain ink. 
paper bag, seam binding, twine, and bic markers. 

Thank you for stopping by. 

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are so gorgeous, Tiffany!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Wow! Those teachers are gonna be blown away! I know I am!!!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!