Saturday, November 16, 2013

Always Remember 12x12 layout.

Hello everyone. 

Today I have a layout to share with you. Today's layout is featuring lace and trims from The Piece by Piece.



I used My Minds Eye Sky's the Limit paper collection. It is a little brighter then my normal style but I fell in love with the colors. I used some Manor House Creations flowers that I sprayed with Lindys Stamp Gang. I used some of the stickers and chipboard from the collection as well. 

You can find a start to finish video on my youtube channel here

Here is some more pictures. 




Here is a supply list for The Piece by Piece


Stay connected with The Piece by Piece:
 Like us on Facebook
Shop our Etsy store
Visit our blog

Thank you so much for stopping by. 

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

This layout is gorgeous as is the picture. Love your flowers and choice of colors.

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!