Friday, January 10, 2014

Thinking of you. Mixed media card

Hello everyone. 
I have a card to share with you. 


 I used the Take Note stamp set from Verve Stamps. I used some scraps of paper from Finnabair's Vintage Vanity collection. I Also used a Heidi Swapp mask with some Shimmerz Texturez. I sprayed the card base with Shimmerz Treasured Hymn. I used the texturez on the Leaky Shed studios chipboard pieces. Once it dried I used the arrow stamp from the Take Notes stamp set and stamped randomly on the chipboard pieces. I then sprayed the Treasured Hymn. I adhered the papers, some cheesecloth and the chipboard pieces to the card. I added a flower to the center of the butterfly. 

Here is another photo. You can see the texture. 


Here is a supply list. 
Verve Stamps - Take Notes. 
Paper - Vintage vanity Finnabair. 
Ink/Sprays - Stazon ink, Shimmerz Texturez and Shimmerz Spritz. 
Leaky Shed Studios chipboard pieces, flower, and cheesecloth. 

Stay connected. 

Thank you for stopping by. 



2 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful card! :o)

Words and Pictures said...

Completely stunning card - I love it!
Alison x

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!