Saturday, February 28, 2015

Mixed media canvas mini album.

Hello everyone. 
I have another mini album to share. This album is a canvas album. 



The abum is from Canvas corp. I used Prima Epiphany paper and Finnabair Vintage vanity paper. Ihave used lots of products from Lindys Stamp gang and Blue Fern Studios. 

Here are the pages. 








I had so much fun creating this album. I used lots of flowers  Prima. I used a couple Prima stamps and Prima resin peices.

You can purchase this album in my Etsy shop

Here are some detail pictures. 









I hope you enjoyed seeing this album. 

Thanks so much for stopping by. 

8 comments:

Valia Katzaki said...

I am in love with it! Stunning!!!

Ewik said...

WOW! niesamowity!:)

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Janene said...

Amazing as always! Love it!

Patricia said...

Such a beautiful artwork!!!

www.BunnyHamm.weebly.com said...

This book is AMAZING! It combines my love of mixed media with my love for mini albums. You've definitely inspired me to try this out. Thank you for sharing your beautiful album!

Christine Kiehl said...

New visitor and follower #835 is seriously impressed with this project, your other work and your future shares!

SewPaperPaint said...

I need one of these canvas albums first of all! How cool! Then add the inspiration you've given. WOWZA! This is gorgeous! Congrats on being chosen for the Prima DT. YAY!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!