Monday, May 17, 2010

My Dedication dress


I made this layout for a challenge over on sketchythursday.blogspot.com It was a challenge for me to use more then 1 photo. It was alot of fun.

I used the Websters pages Lullaby Lane papers. They are Gorgeous. The papers went very well with the yellow dress. I used a fabric fancy and some stickers from the collection. I also used a prima flower on the left side. I used some websters trim and layered on top of that is some prima ribbon. On the Left side is a pin i made insprired by Gina Ortiz on youtube. I used some liquid pearls. I used my new 3 butterfly punch from Martha Stewart.
I hope you get on over and enter to win the fabulous prize.

3 comments:

Jolanda said...

Ah,look at that..how sweet!!!Beautiful LO,love it!
Have a GREAT day,Jolanda

Ollama said...

О, so cute!Charming kids on the you charming page!
Greeting from Perm! ~Olga

Amanda Sevall said...

What a gorgeous layout!! Love this!!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!