Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Annabelle Stamps December Preview Release 1



Hello everyone. I hope everyone is staying warm and having a great time shopping. Here is San Diego its been about 85-90 degrees. Yes!! I hate it. LOL! I also have not done any Christmas shopping or sent out my Christmas cards. I'm so behind!!

Today I am sharing the 1st preview this week. This stamp set is called Stemmed Flowers. This stamp set is so cute. It has so many fabulous ways to use it. There are alot of different flowers to use which makes it extra fun.

I used some brown/kraft card stock and just some scrap papers I had. I used some chalk inks which i think look really good with the stamps. The ribbon is from Michael's.Its such a simple card but I love the simplicity of it.

Do you love this stamp set and would like to win it. Then follow the blog hop and head on over to Iwona's blog. If you came here from Jerusha's blog your on the right track. If you are just starting you will want to head over to the Annabelle Blog.

Hope you all have fun and don't forget to leave a comment!!

20 comments:

Teresa Abajo said...

Beautiful - love your style Tiff!

A Consuming Passion said...

This is lovely Tiffany and I love your altered spool too!

Ida said...

Darling card. Love how you mixed up the different flower heads.

Lillian Child said...

I just found your blog on this hop and I must say you have a very lovely creative style - I am now a follower of your blog! Thanks for sharing with us!

Kylie said...

Beautiful card Tiffany!
Love the way you popped your flower heads up and I also love the Kraft, beautiful card!

Take Care, Hugs,
Kylie X

Janet O'Brien said...

beautiful card and I love the colours you have chosen

Lisa Lara said...

Your card showcases this set so well. Super cute.

Alina said...

I love the card you created! Very beautiful!

kathy s said...

great card- so love this set TFS

Bev said...

Beautiful work tiffany.

Andrea said...

Very pretty Tiffany!
Andrea
x

Michelle said...

Hi Tiffany

Beautiful card and a really fun hop!

Michelle :-)

Betty Benton said...

What a cute card -- I really like the kraft, red and green color combo. (and I like your weather too!)

Anonymous said...

This new set is amazing as is your creation with it, thanks so much for sharing with us!

Lyn S said...

Very pretty! I love the popped up flower heads!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Gorgeous!!

Tee said...

Beautiful..

Tracy said...

i love your cards and the stamps are really so versatile!

Natasha said...

Lovely, clean and simple card!

Unknown said...

very nice tiff!!

tfs

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!