Thursday, December 16, 2010

Annabelle Stamps December Preview Release 2


Day 2 of this month's release. How fabulous is this stamp set. This stamp set is called borders 2.

For my card i used my circle scissor plus to cut out a circle card. The paper I used is Basic Grey Curio collection. I also used the Branch Out stamp set. I used a sentiment.


You can win this fabulous stamp set just hop on over to Iwona's blog.

Make sure to hop on over to the Annabelle blog as well to play along with the fabulous challenges every week.

15 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Stunning Tiffany and what patience to cut out this design!!!

Teresa Abajo said...

ABsolutely beautiful Tiffany! Love love love all the layers on the round card.

Andrea said...

Beautiful soft colour Tiffany! Just stunning!
Andrea
x

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my gosh....Tiffany...what blow me away gorgeous creations.

Lyn S said...

Great design, and such a beautiful card Tiffany!

Alina said...

Woow... your cards are so cool! I love the vintage look!

Anonymous said...

Wow, beautiful card, the colours are just amazing and I love how you used the new set on this card!

Janet O'Brien said...

oh this is a stunning card Tiffany. i am an avid admirer of this shabby chic style of cardmaking although it is a style I struggle with so I tend to keep mine nice and simple!

Deborah Frings said...

Lovely card - great colours!

kathy s said...

what a completely different and beautiful card- thanks for sharing-love it.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

STUNNING!!!!

Natasha said...

Oooooh!!! What a beautiful card!!

Unknown said...

good grief tiffany.. those are stunning!!! omword!!!

love them

--kathy

Kylie said...

One word Tiffany...'STUNNING'!!!
LOVE the colours, just Stunning, Tiffany!

Take care, Hugs,
Kylie X

Ida said...

Wow this is gorgeous. Love the circle shape and all the wonderful elements you added along with the border stamp.

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!