Friday, August 10, 2012

Love is Patient. Mojo Monday 253

I have a card to share with you today. I used the sketch from Mojo Monday blog. 




For this card I used the Prima Tea Thyme 6x6 paper. This paper is so gorgeous. The stamp is from the Tea Thyme collection as well. I used the tin can prima ink. I had alot of fun making this card. It is very shabby. I used a Wild Orchid Crafts flower that I painted and misted. I layered some paper that i distressed with the Prima tool. I used some lace that I had in my stash to pull the grey from the sentiment. I also used some white satin ribbon and tied a bow. I finished off the card with some pearls. 


Thank you so much for stopping by. 



4 comments:

butterfly said...

Ooh, I've been coveting the Tea Thyme paper, and now I see that I was quite right to! What an utterly lovely card, beautifully constructed and showing the papers off to perfection...
Alison x

NickelNook said...

Gorgeous card, Tiffany! I love the layers and the way you altered the pretty flower! Love the beautiful bow too! Have a beautiful weekend! :o)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So shabby beautiful! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Rea' said...

Love this card, so delicately beautiful... awesome texture and layers!

How to make trolls headbands

Hello everyone.  Abby and I created another video for you! We hope you like it! Supply list  Headbands ...