The Piece by Piece August Design Team Project

Hello everyone. I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. 



I have a project to share with you. I made this layout using the new Prima Tea Thyme collection. I made this for the August Prima BAP challenge. 







This collection is so gorgeous. It is so shabby and vintage looking. 

I had a blast making this layout. I used a ton of lace from TPBP. I layered 2 papers together and distressed the edges and crinkled them up. I used a variety of different flowers and embellishments. 

The picture is of Abby (my 1 year old). She has the chunkiest cheeks and the prettiest eyelashes.....hehe!! 

Hope you have time to stop by my youtube channel to check out the video.

Comments

NickelNook said…
Oh, my WOW, Tiffany! I can't wait to see the video for this one! It's another incredibly GORGEOUS creation of your sweet angel! You are such an inspiration!...Nancy :o)
butterfly said…
Glorious layout - the Tea Thyme collection is so glorious... right at the top of my 'desirable papers' list - and this is such a gorgeous use of it!
Alison x
lostinpaper said…
Absolutely stunning! Those papers are exquisite and such a sweet photo to suit, Love it!

Popular Posts