Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Cuddles & Kisses

Hello everyone



I have a layout to share with you. I received the new Pink Paislee Hope Chest papers. I just had to make a layout with them. This paper is gorgeous.  I got the sketch from a fabulous ning site. You can find it here

I also was able to get the Silhouette Cameo. I cut out some doily's and leaves to use on this layout. I am IN LOVE with my Cameo. I also used some Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays..... Websters Pages trim.... Petaloo flowers and more. 

You can find a Video of me creating this layout with details on all the products here.

Here are some more up close pictures. 





Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have a fabulous day. 

3 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is stunning Tiffany! You have such a beautiful style!

Nancy said...

Oh, so sweet! Gorgeous page, Tiffany! I'm so happy to see your name on it! :o)

Jennie Atkinson said...

Stunning!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!