Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mixed Media Canvas Collage

Hey everyone. 



I have a project I created for The Piece by Piece

I made this 6x6 canvas. I used the Prima Fairy Rhymes collection. I used alot of Lindys Stamp Gang sprays. I used alot of Prima chipboard pieces and resist canvas pieces. I used a Prima mask and some spackle to create a lot of texture. I used some Prima flowers and you can find them in Beverly's store. The quote is from Verve Stamps. It was a lot of fun to make.  

Here are some more pictures








List of Items from The Piece by Piece


       Thank you for stopping by


4 comments:

butterfly said...

Wow! Embellishment heaven!!
Alison x

Toneisha B. said...

Lovely project! Love the soft cream colors!

Cassandra Cowan said...

Still love your work Mama!!!!

Kathy Sheely said...

This is so beautiful piece of art!

How to make trolls headbands

Hello everyone.  Abby and I created another video for you! We hope you like it! Supply list  Headbands ...