Sunday, November 3, 2013

Merry Christmas

Hey everyone. 

I have a card to share. I made a Christmas card. 

I used some scrap paper that was in my scrap bin. (I believe it is MME) I used a die cut doily from Manor House Creations along with the flower. I used Peeled paint distress ink to stamp the sentiment. I used the snowflakes from Glad tidings and some clear embossing powder for the background. The sentiment stamp is from O Christmas tree. I finished the card with some pearls and some May Arts silk ribbon. 

Here is another picture. 

Here is a supply list. 
Verve Stamps - Glad Tidings, O Christmas tree
My minds Eye paper 
Ink - Vintage photo, peeled paint and versamark. 
Manor House Creations flower and doily
May Arts Ribbon, pearls 

Thank you for stoppin by. 


Mihaela said...

Beautiful and delicate card!

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful Christmas card!