Saturday, November 23, 2013

Treats for you.

Hello everyone. 

I have a little Christmas theme project to share with you. 



I made these tags for treats I will be baking for my sons teacher... neighbors.... and family. 
I first used the Sweet scallop die and cut out 6 tags using some My Minds eye 6x6 paper.  It is the Lost and Found Christmas paper from last year. I used Distress ink in Walnut stain to ink the edges. I used the Holiday Treats stamp set. I used the Walnut stain ink to stamp the sentiment along with the snowflakes. I used some gems I had in my stash and put them in the middle of the snowflakes. I used some twine ribbon to add to the top and add a little bow. 

Here is a couple more pictures. 



Here is a supply list. 
Verve Stamps Holiday Treats.  Sweet Scallop die 
My Minds Eye Lost and Found Christmas paper 
Twine, gems, distress ink walnut stain. 

Thank you for stopping by. 

Altenew blog hop winner

Hello everyone!  I want to thank you all for leaving a comment!  The random winner of the $30 gift to Altenew is  Pat    Pat  sa...