Be Still tag.

Hello everyone. I have a tag to share with you. 


For my tag I used Graphic 45 Botanical tea collection. I used a verse stamp from the Scripture medley. I used some Shimmerz dazzerlz and a mask to create some texture on the tag. I layered a doily and some lace. I then used a little tag i cut out from the paper and layered that on top of the doily and lace. I used the Classy labels die to create some more layers. I finished the tag with some flowers. 

Here is some more pictures 



If you place an order with Shimmerz be sure to mention my name to receive a free sample size of texturez or dazzlerz. 

Here is a supply list 
Verve Stamps - Scripture medley 
Verve die - Classy label 
Graphic 45 Botanical tea 
Shimmerz products
Stazon ink 
lace, doily, flowers

Thank you for stopping by. 


Comments

Needed to come see more details on this gorgeous tag! This is such a fabulous creation!

Popular Posts