Psalm 23:6

Today I have a card to share with you. 


I have used the Prima Stationery Desk collection. I used the packaging from the flowers as well. For the background I used some Shimmerz products..... not knowing how the card was going to end up I was going for more of a mixed media card but it didn't end up that way. You can see little bits of the products behind the papers....... I used Stazon ink to stamp the sentiment.  I used is the Surely Goodness stamp set. I used some seam binding too. To finish off the card I used a flower from the collection. 

Here is another picture. 

Supply list 
Verve stamps Surely Goodness
Seam binding 
Prima Stationers desk paper and flower  
Stazon ink 


Comments

Team Clark said…
This card is simply gorgeous! Love the paper, stamps, and layers. Perfection! TFS!

Popular Posts