Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Secret Squirrel Cigar Box Swap!



Hey everyone!! I am super excited to share with you my FIRST altered cigar box. It was so much fun and so much simpler then i thought. I started off using mod podge to put the paper down but i did not like how it looked so i just used red sticky tape instead. I used the gorgeous Country Estate paper from Websters pages!! I also used alot of embellishments from the Pink Paislee butterfly garden collection. I hope my partner likes it!! :) I just have to figure out what im going to put in it!!




8 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so gorgeous! I wish I was your partner! ;)

Jude said...

Beautiful! I wish I was your partner to

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

how gorgemous....i heart all your details......i can give you my address...hahaha...TFS

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Wow! This is simply gorgeous! Such breathtaking detail!

Anonymous said...

May I know which papers of the country estate collection did you use? I could only identify one and that's the pink one in the center.

Anonymous said...

May I know which papers of the country estate collection you used? I could only identify the pink center one but not the blue and the one that you used for your background.

Tiffany said...

Hello, unfortunately i can not make out which paper it is either. I don't have the box to see it up close. im so sorry.

Martica Designs said...

This is beautiful.....

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!