Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sketchy Thursday. Patiently Waiting



Hey everyone. I had some time to scrapbook and I decided to play along over at Sketchy Thursday blog. I used the fabulous Prima Madeline paper. I am in love with this paper. It is so fun and bright.
I used some flowers from the collection. I cut out some of the butterflies from the paper and i also cut out the die cut with the quote "true beauty lies within. I know that yours will shine so brilliant it will be blinding" i also used some flowers from wild orchid crafts and i used some of the rubons from the collection.

9 comments:

Nancy said...

Awww...Tiffany you look beautiful on your gorgeous layout! I love it! What a special page! Thanks for sharing it!...Nancy :o)

mariko said...

I love this GORGEOUS LO!
Thanks for playing along with ST!!

Diana Fisher said...

Gorgeous page! I love how layered your style is. Love the flowers!! :)

Unknown said...

This page is absolutely beautiful! I love the saying...so apprpriate and you look GREAT! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo

Jude said...

WOW!!!!! Tiffany this is awesome layout, love the paper line to. I should follow along on doing layoutz never done one before, but this is inspiring me to at least try. Love it. Not long to go huh!!
XX :-)
J

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout! I love the paper and all the embellishments...really gorgeous.

Piglet said...

Оh, you're beautiful!!! And layout is chic! Thanks for playing with ST!

corrie said...

gorgeous! you and your layout! thanks for playing at sketchy thursdays!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is STUNNING! I loveeeeeeeee the photos, the colors and loveeeeeee the flowers! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!