Monday, December 19, 2011

The Piece by Piece DT project. 12x12 Layout.




I made this layout over the weekend. I have it displayed in my living room.

I used My Minds Eye lost and found Christmas paper. This paper is so gorgeous. It is a great christmas collection to have. I used some Wild Orchid crafts flowers and some Lindy Stamp Gang sprays. I also used my cricut to cut out the scallop circle. I used some gorgeous trims from The Piece by Piece.

Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season.






3 comments:

Nancy said...

So beautiful, Tiffany! A keepsake to treasure! :o)

Uniquely Ella said...

Gorgeous, Tiff. Merry Christmas.
xxx
Marlene

art by pam said...

Its 6:30 am and I am blog hopping!
Enjoyed your blog and will be back.

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!