Saturday, December 31, 2011

Prima December BAP. Tiny Feet


I created this Layout for the Prima BAP challenge. I love this challenge as you can tell I do it often. The Sketches are wonderful.

For this layout I used some old paper but definitely gorgeous paper. A oldie but goodie i guess!! hehe!! I used the Prima Pastiche paper. I used my cricut to cut out the die cut shape. I used my distress tool to rough up the edges. I also inked the edges with some vintage photo distress ink. I used a maya road chipboard banner set to create the little banner. so cute. I used some glimmer mist to color the banner. The alpha letters are from websters pages. I also used a recollections flower spray and some random flowers in my stash. The white lace i get from ebay. The gorgeous pink lace i get from Jules.

The photo was taken a couple months ago. We had won a photo session. She did a awesome job.





Thank you for stopping by. I love to read your comments. :)

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh, my!! I love this one, Tiffany! It's SO GORGEOUS!! You need to start watermarking your photos! Everyone needs to know it's your work! Happy New Year to You! I pray your 2012 will be FULL of JOY and BLESSINGS!!...Nancy :o)

Tiffany said...

how do i do that? email me at tiffymorgan@gmail.com!

Annie said...

Aww..she is so adorable..love the layout ..so super pretty...tfs
hugs,annie^0^

The Vintage Key said...

OMG!! Tiff this l/o is amazing! I must give this one a try and post a pic once its done! TFS
Hugs,
Laura

Rhonda said...

There are no words. This is by far the best creation I have seen. Amazing>

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!