Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Glitz Design February Blog Challenge.



Happy Tuesday everyone.

I am bringing you a project I made for MBT. I am entering it in the Glitz blog challenge. Wish me luck! :)




For the layout i used my new FAVORITE paper the Glitz Pretty In Pink. I can not get enough of this paper. After I made the Album using this paper i knew i needed more lol. you can see the album here.

I kind of strayed a little bit with the colors but its pretty close. I am not one to stay in the lines of a challenge haha!!

I used a old Once Upon A Sketch....Layout sketch. I think it was perfect for this layout.

I distressed all the edges with my Prima tool. For the large scallops i used my Cricut to cut them out. It is a Cake basics cartridge. I just layered some gorgeous lace found at MBT. On top of that is a layer of paper that i used my Martha Stewart punch on. I used my Spellbinders lacey circles die for the circles. I layered some gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. I sprayed them with some Lindys Gossamer gold and pink chalkboard spray. It is titled "Gorgeous Face" My 5 year old son calls her that. Its so cute. hehe!!! The letters are from Websters Page. I used some Recollections bling. I also used some cute small acrylic flowers from MBT. I clustered some flowers where i put some Kaisercraft die cuts...this was for the blue color hehehe!! Also on my layout is some Wheat sprays and a acrylic spray with bead cap. I curled up the edges of the scalloped edges to give it more dimension. I also clustered some of the gorgeous Acrylic flowers with the organza and bling from MBT. The tag on the left in the cluster is from MME. To finish it off I used the other end of the lace to make a border for the picture. (can't waste any of that lace hehe)





Sorry I was all over the place for that layout description haha!! There was a lot going on. I hope you enjoyed my layout. I hope you have a fabulous week.

Make sure to check out MBT Store and blog.

The paper I got from Yourscrapbooksupply.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your layout. I'm a new follower!

Jill W. said...

Love the project, your subject makes it easy to be beautiful!! Good Luck with the challenge, I think you did an amazing job.
~Jill

Nancy said...

GORGEOUS work, Tiffany? I confess I really had to search for that blue! lol Love all the fabulous layers and embellishments! Those wheat sprays and acrylic flowers are such lovely additions! I love Mateo's name for Abby...it's perfect! I wish you all the best with the Challenge! :o)

Kristii said...

Oh my goodness!! What an absolutely gorgeous layout! Love the design, the texture and the photo is sweet as can be!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Glitz Design!!

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I love all the paper tearing and punched borders, and the flower clusters are lovely! Thanks for joining us in the February Glitz Design blog challenge!!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!