Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Swirlydoos February Blog Hop Block Party.

Welcome to Swirlydoos' February Blog Hop Block Party!!

If you are just joining us make sure you start from the Swirlydoos Blog.

Welcome to Swirlydoos February Kit Reveal Blog Hop BLOCK PARTY!!! If you came here from Lisa G's blog, then you are on the right track. If not, go back to Swirlydoos' blog and start from there. We have some amazing projects for you to see today and as a bonus we have 2 manufacturer blogs that are joining in the fun!! There are 3 prize packs up for grabs so make sure to follow along and have fun!!

The Tech kit this month is a must have. Super fun and it's something different rather then a layout or card. For my Drawers I created them using the Kaisercraft sweet nothings paper. I will have a video of how i put the boxes together this saturday so make sure you are subbed to the youtube channel.

Below the pictures you will find a small tutorial on how i created the key for one of the boxes.










I also played with the Clearly for art white out sheet that comes in the tech kit. This stuff is amazing. Here is my keys that i made. One I created a butterfly using some alcohol inks and stickles. The other I made a flower using the tattered floral die, embossing folder, smooch spritz and Graphic 45 metal flowers.




You can heat this stuff up as much as you want it will not melt. its so neat how you can create the perfect shape. You can not use water based mediums such as glimmer mist. It is plastic and won't stick that well.


You have until midnight, eastern time, on February 10th to complete the hop. Winners will be announced on the Swirlydoos Blog on February 11th. In order to qualify to win here is what you need to do:
1: Visit all of the blogs and leave a comment on each. This way we know you were there. Become a follower if you're not already. Take your time. There are beautiful things to see along the way.
2: Before you leave each blog, look for the “special” words and write it down.
Once you have visited all the blogs and collected all the special words, they will create a sentence.
3: Finally, go back to the Swirlydoos blog and leave a comment letting us know how much fun you had AND tell us the sentence that was created with all of the special words you collected.

My special word is : IS

The party continues over at Petaloo's blog. Have fun!

If you get lost along the way here is a complete line up of the blog hop.

Swirlydoos CLICK HERE

Angelica Franssen CLICK HERE

Lynne Forsythe CLICK HERE

Lisa Valentine CLICK HERE

Kaisercraft CLICK HERE

Lisa Gregory CLICK HERE

Tiffany Morgan YOU ARE HERE! :)

Petaloo CLICK HERE

Karola Witczak CLiCK HERE

Rae Moses CLICK HERE

Paulien van den Bosch CLICK HERE

Vicky Alberto CLICK HERE

Back to Swirlydoos CLICK HERE

66 comments:

Paulien van den Bosch said...

Gosh girl.... Your project is soooo Gorgeous and I love love love that key!!!!!!! Thanks for doing a video tut on it.

Unknown said...

Tiffany, this is gorgeous. I love all the special details you've added.

Melissa S. said...

This is a wonderful project for the hop today and I really enjoyed the tutorial. Great work all over your blog. The altered jewl box is beautiful too and lucky winner of the name plate. Have a great day.

Elena Olinevich said...

the colours are very charming, I love them. and the tutorial is so helpful. thank you very much. The roses and the keys are lovely.

Margie said...

This is breathtaking!! I love it!

Vicky Alberto said...

Pure elegance - so gorgeous!!!!!!

Merrihew said...

Beautiful projects! I really enjoyed your video!

Cheryl

pala said...

Want to make one of those...so pretty!

Pascale B. Scrap said...

Beautiful project! I will have to one myself too!

Juliana Montoya - ILuvVintageScrap said...

This is sooo gorgeous Tiffany!!!! Love these little boxes so much and the paper you used amazing! Love the keys you made everything is amazing!!!!!
Hugs
Juliana :)

Nicole Doiron said...

GORGEOUS! Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for the tutorial :)

Leslie-kbgirlygirl said...

WOW!! Tiffany...girl you have outdone yourself!! I absolutely love it!!

Hugs,
Leslie♥
kbgir00@yahoo.com
ScrapOfArtDesigns.blogspot.com

VICKI MORRIS said...

Love what you have done and fab altering of the key - a newbie follower following you!!

Kim said...

Beautiful project. Love how you did the key. Must try that soon.

Carissa said...

Love the key and appreciate you sharing the technique! Beautiful work tfs!

JJ Meyer said...

So beautiful! Love your key and video. Blessings, JJ

Renee77 said...

So cool to see the video it helps put everything together. Amazing work!

Tracie said...

Love your work! Thanks for the tutorial and sharing your ideas. Happy to be a new follower!

Beth said...

The project is beautiful. I LOVE the color palette you used.

Kristen C. said...

This is so beautiful. I will have to try the crackled key embellishment.

DebiJ said...

How lovely that you have added the tutorial, it is fabulous! Gorgeous set of amazing drawers..such a lot of fine work. Thank you for letting me take a peek at your blog!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous drawers, Tiffany! You're making me wish I got the project kit. I'm really enjoying your tutorials; can't wait for this one!

Lisa Fowler Windsor, CO said...

Oh My--this is stunning! Love it!!

Amy said...

Wow another awesome project! Love the soft colors.

Unknown said...

these boxes are Gorgeous i must do something like this

Jennie Atkinson said...

This is just so beautiful Tiffany - and thanks for the lovely tutorial.

Sandi Smith said...

Love that altered box! Stunning!!

Kisha said...

Love this altered drawer/box. Gives me many ideas for the boxes I'm about to alter.

Suz said...

gorgeous storage - love the way you embellished this

Dee in N.H. said...

That;s gorgeous! I love it and really appreciate you taking the time to show us how you did the pretty key too!!!

Sherrenae - Sherri said...

Simply love what you did with the tech kit.

annemikaeli said...

This is seriously fun, thank you ladies. Such gorgeous work.

Memories by Manda said...

The drawer is gorgeous! I'm going to add lace on the edges of mine now! Thanks for sharing

Jackie G said...

Beautiful! Thanks for the tut and also link to blitzy!

Barb Thompson said...

Absolutly beautiful project! Love it!! Thanks for the tutorial. I always learn something on these blogs.

Sarah-R said...

Beautiful project - love your work - I'm a follower now!

Unknown said...

totally beautiful, gifted and talented

Rebecca W said...

Beautiful project! Thanks for sharing how to make the key. rlovew1976@yahoo.com

María Castillo said...

Love the tutorial and your project is simply gorgeous, love it!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous work!!! I'm a new fan of your blog. ;-) Thanks for sharing.
(I'm off to check out your Etsy site too!)

Lynn said...

WOW! I'm in awe of your beautiful project. I'm so glad I found your blog!!

Rebecca Evans said...

very pretty

jcm said...

Love the colour range you have used.

Sue Allen said...

Inspiring............

Mandie Meier said...

just Love it all so inspiring Thank you

Rae said...

Your projects are AMAZING! Love all the details on that box, and those keys- so gorgeous!

Angela said...

Love your project! I like how you centered the keyhole and the key is gorgeous with the butterfly!

Leanne4Ever said...

Beautiful! Inspiring! Thank you!

Margie said...

Another fabulous set of drawers - I could think of a good use for these to store some lovely crafty items.

AnnieS said...

Beautiful! Love the colors you used!

Myrto said...

Great tutorial and gret project! Congratulations!

Scrapycandy said...

So many beautiful projects on your blog. And the kit is wonderful. Thank you for the inspiration.

Serene said...

I just love that bottle! And the incorporation of the fabric/trim is really nice.

Tammy B said...

The altered drawers are wonderful and I love the key! TFS!

pooky said...

Wow!!!! Love, love your cabinet!!! I would be proud to display this. All the pretty embellishments make me swoon! Tfs!

Joelle said...

Everything is spectacular! I just can't wait to get this kit! Loving it all!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Wow!

Drea Slee said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!!

Heidi Bound said...

Lovin' your video tutorials. Thanks for doing them!

ddcdragonfly said...

gorgeous boxes and tutorial ... looks like fun

Anonymous said...

Loving the box. I have one similar and am looking forward to the tutorials that come out for the technique kit to use on my box.

Maria

Cindy Lou said...

This is gorgeous! love all your paper choices and placement, especially love your complimenting lace. Your details are spot-on! The key is too cool! Thanks for sharing and inspiring :)

Donna in Louisiana said...

Inspiration abounds on your blog. Thanks for your tutorial on the key, it was great.

Erica Ortiz said...

Gorgeous project! Love the vintage look you gave it!

Dil said...

pretty

Kathy said...

Love YOUR BOXES. i AM EXCITED ABOUT Making the boxes.

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!