Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A moment in time. MHC Warehouse sale.

Hi everyone. 

I have a project I made for Manor House creations



I made this canvas. I used alot of blues which im not used to using. I used alot of texture in this canvas. It was so much fun to create. 
I used some of the new frames from MHC. I also used some icicles, & Sunflowers. 

Here are some more pictures. 



Be sure to stop by Manor House Creations store and blog. For a limited time you can pick up some fabulous lots of MHC flowers. Click here for more details. 



Thank you for stopping by. 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Tiffany and for someone working a bit out of their comfort zone, you sure nailed it. Stunning!

Inger Harding said...

Hi Tiffany,
Found your blog via Pinterest, and wowwwww such a wonderful LO!!
Stunning work, love it!

Inger

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!