Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Smile.

I have a super cute card to share with you. 


I used my Cameo to cut out the butterfly easel card. I used Graphic 45 Ladies Diary paper. I just inked the edges with some Prima chalk ink. I layered the butterflies together and just using adhesive in the middle so that the butterflies have a little bit of dimension. I used some May arts ribbon and seam binding and tied a bow and then layered a Prima flower on top of that. The stamp set I used is the Celebration of Thanks from Verve Stamps. I used the Banner bundle die set to cut out the banner shape that I stamped my sentiment on. For the inside I just used some gorgeous lace from The Piece by Piece

Here are some more pictures. 



Here is a supply list 
Celebration of Thanks, Banner Bundle Die set - Verve Stamps 
Ladies Diary - Graphic 45 
Prima flower, lace and trim 
Momento ink. 

Thank you for stopping by. 


3 comments:

Nancy said...

Very pretty! :o)

Vicky Alberto said...

wow this is amazing!

Unknown said...

Very pretty,love the colors.

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!