Saturday, July 6, 2013

A few tags. Verve Stamps.

Hi there. 

Today I have a couple tags to share with you for Verve Stamps. One is going to be used as a bookmark but the other one I might turn into a magnet for the fridge. 



I used some cream cardstock and I used the Let it Be stamp set. I used Momento ink in Rich cocoa for the verse and Prima blue pastel chalk ink for the flowers. I used seam binding for the top and punched out a couple butterflies and added some pearls. I inked the edges with vintage photo to finish them off. 

Here is some more pictures. 




Here is a supply list 
Verve Stamps - Let it Be 
Bazzil card stock 
Momento ink, Prima chalk ink, Vintage photo distress ink
Martha Stewart butterfly punch, pearls, seam binding 


Thank you for stopping by. 

3 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Beautiful tag and cards

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are simply gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors you used. They are so soft and elegant. Simply stunning!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!