Monday, July 1, 2013

Mojo Monday 300th Challenge.

Mojo Monday 300th Challenge



This week Mojo Monday is celebrating its 300th sketch by offering 30 prizes for participants! Play along with the Mojo Monday 300 sketch and link it up to the Mojo Monday linky entry form and you’ll be in the drawing for some fabulous papercrafting goodies! For all the details, a list of prizes from over 20 different companies and some fabulous samples using the Mojo 300 sketch head on over to the Mojo Monday blog.

Here is my take on the sketch. 


For my card I used Graphic 45 A Ladies Diary collection. I just distressed and layered the papers. I cut out a couple of the clocks in the paper. I used some doily die cuts and I used Distress ink in vintage photo to stamp the sentiment. The stamp is Where flowers boom plain jane. I used a Petaloo flower and some seam binding. 

Here are some more pictures. 



Make sure to take advantage of the sale

Enter gift code 300MOJO to save 20% off your order at Verve Stamps.
Valid July 1- 7, 2013

Supplies used:
Where flowers bloom - Verve stamps 
Graphic 45 A ladies diary 
Tim Holtz vintage photo ink
Seam binding, petaloo flower, paper doilies

Thank you for stopping by. We hope you join the fun!!!


27 comments:

Marisa said...

Beautiful mix of papers and vintagy feel to your card!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card, Tiffany! :o)

Shelly said...

Such a lovely card!! So soft and pretty! :)

scrappingnana said...

Pretty card and a wonderful sentiment. TFS

Anonymous said...

I love your card! Such pretty colors!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Very pretty! Love the papers!

Mary Marsh said...

great shabby chic card and I love the sentiment

Karen said...

Lovely. I really love the little butterfly with the rose. Very cute.

Karen said...

This card is gorgeous. I love your paper choices.

Rachel V said...

Very pretty! I love the flower in the center of the butterfly!

Cheryl said...

Wow, it's GORGEOUS!! Great colors, papers, and I love your butterfly with the flower!

D- said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love all the pretty pattern and the flower centered butterfly. TFS.
D~
designsbydragonfly.blogspot

BonnieC said...

So soft and pretty!

Jean Bullock said...

Very pretty.

Sabrina said...

Such a lovely and beautiful card!!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Tiffany, this is so gorgeous! I love the butterfly with the pretty blue flower. TFS

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!Love the soft colors!!!

Andrea said...

wonderful techniques in your card and the soft colours just make it A

Stacey Schafer said...

absolutely stunning, Tiffany!

Christine said...

I love the vintage look of your card combined with the whimsy of the dotted paper and the pop of color from the butterfly. I love to make paper roses and may center one on a butterfly soon. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous vintage card!

Katherine said...

What a beautiful, soft card! I love shabby chic and wish I could nail it as well as you do!

Maria said...

Very soft and pretty vintage card...well cone!!!

Carole said...

Lovely vintage looking card. Soft and feminine and the butterfly really draws the eye in.

Lisa Lynn said...

Love your papers on your gorgeous card.

Heidi said...

Your card is so pretty Tiffany, very vintage.

Dori Shelton said...

Love the elegant vintage theme of your card! It's a gorgeous creation!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!