Friday, July 5, 2013

July diva Inspiration hop

Welcome to our July Diva Inspirations Hop! It's the 5th of the month and that means it's time for the Verve Inspirations Team to breathe new life into some much-loved stamps and dies. And there's a PRIZE up for grabs, so be sure to leave a little shout out in the comment section of each blog as you hop about to be entered in a drawing for a $30 gift voucher to Verve Stamps! Check out all the details and prize info over at the Verve Blog.

If you are coming from Susan's blog you are on the right track. This is your last stop. Make sure to stop by the Verve blog and show some love. 

Here is my card. 


For my card I knew I wanted it to be very colorful. I used the Prime Divine paper collection. I used 2  journal cards from the collection as well. I stamped the sentiment with Momento ink and just cut a banner shape. The stamp set I used is the Beautiful Kindness. I also used the butterfly and cut it out.  I used some silk ribbon to tie a bow. 

Here is another picture. 


Here is the list. 

1. Julee7. Sankari
2. Amy8. Sarah
3. Anya9. Sony
4. Betty10. Susan
5. Jessica11. Tiffany
6. Karen
Here is the supply list :
Verve stamps - Beautiful Kindness 
Momento ink
Prima - Divine paper 
Prima - Divine journal cards 
other - Prima flower, silk ribbon, 

Thank you for stopping by. 


29 comments:

Heidi said...

Love the vintage feel of this card - so elegant.

Tricia T said...

Very soft and pretty!

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Tiffany! I really like the layers, and those papers are wonderful!...Nancy :o)

Clarissa said...

So gorgeous...a beautiful lush design. Love your card!

GiGi said...

Oh my - what a beautiful card, and I love the saying. Thanks for sharing.

Marsha said...

The banner looks real the way it curls a bit. Pretty colors.

Kerian said...

pretty and soft

Words and Pictures said...

Such lovely layers!
Alison x

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fantastic composition! I love the shapes, layers, distressing!

Janet's Joy said...

So pretty. Love that little butterfly!

Sue D said...

Very pretty--love the papers and the butterfly.

craftymom205 said...

Pretty card.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Kris B said...

Beautiful! Love the vintage look and the distressing just adds to it! Great colors and layers! TFS

Heather said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful papers with those soft elegant colors.

cm said...

Gorgeous card! Love the layout, the papers and, especially, the VERVE products you've showcased! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!
c

Jean Bullock said...

wonderful layering.

Janis said...

Love those soft colors and the distressed vintage look.
<3 J

Elizabeth S. said...

Lovely card and the color combination is wonderful with the distress look of vintage.

loulou said...

Absolutely gorgeous shabby chic design. Such a lovely sentiment too.

Andrea said...

How pretty!!

Sarah Gough said...

Beautiful layering Tiffany!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Oh SO pretty!

Mary-Anne V said...

Very pretty...love the little butterfly with the flower on it.

kReN said...

Beautiful cards and lovely layers. TFS!

Come and see what I've done lately! kren@
http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Uh oh! A robot thing. I am terrible with these!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

LOVE the layers and the colors on this card!

Lillian Child said...

I love the distressing on your card creation ... so very lovely!

Lucy E. said...

Gorgeous card! Love the papers!

Betty Wright said...

Beautifully vintage! Love the colors and all the wonderful details!

gardener said...

Vintagie feel for the card. Great.

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!