Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Acrylic mini album.

Hello everyone. 
I have a fun project to share with you. I use beautiful trims and lace from The Piece by Piece. 

I made a Valentine mini album. I used Authentique Smitten collection. 


You can fin more details about this album here.

I used lots of trims from the Piece by Piece. I also used gorgeous flowers from Manor House Creations. The base of the album is a Acrylic heart shape. It was tons of fun to make. 

Here are more photos. 





Here is a list of the products I used from The Piece by Piece 
Scallop Chiffon and tulle - sold out
Heart trim - sold out 
Rocaille verre sur french beaded trim - sold out

Stay connected with The Piece by Piece:
 Like us on Facebook
Shop our Etsy store
Visit our blog


Thank you for stopping by. 

No comments:

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!