Monday, January 20, 2014

Altered Paint Brush

Hello everyone. I have a altered project to share with you. 

I altered another paint brush. I used Prima fairy Belle paper and lots of Shimmerz products. The stamp set I used is the Let it Be stamp set from Verve stamps. I also used some seam binding from Verve as well. 

Here are some more pictures 

Supply list 
Stamps - Verve Stamp Let it be Verve Seam binding 
Paper - Prima Fairy Belle 
Ink - Momento Ink. 
Other - Gesso, Shimmerz paints, WOC flowers Leaky Shed studio chipboard, Prima clock numbers, lace, Prima brads, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, and Memory box Butterfly die

Thank you for stopping by. 


Alexandra Ibarra said...

Can't stop looking at this! Love!!!

Amy Lou said...

This is so beautiful!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Pure gorgeousness, Tiffany!

Toneisha B. said...

Absolutely beautiful!!