Tuesday, January 14, 2014

It's your birthday

Hi everyone. 
I have a card to share with you. 

I used the Chevron love stamp set. The paper I used it from the Prima Lyric collection. I also used some Blue Fern Studios chipboard. I also used May Arts ribbon, Manor House flower and a metal flower. I used lots of Shimmerz products. 

Here is another picture. 

Here is a supply list 
Verve stamps - Chevron love 
Prima Lyric paper
Shimmerz Dazzlerz, vibez and dimensionz 
May Arts ribbon, Blue Fern chipboard, MHC flower and Metal prima flower 

(If you place a order for Shimmerz be sure to mention my name to get your choice of texturez) 

Thank you for stopping by. 


Patti Senter said...

This is just sooo Pretty!!

Caroline said...

Really cool to see it in close up, as I said under video (aka inspiredcaroline24)... A beautiful mixed media card & the blues are perfect :))