Friday, March 8, 2013

A Mans Heart. Verve Stamps.

I hope everyone had a great week. 

Today I have a card to share with you. I made this card for Verve stamps. 



I used the Prima Divine paper. I also used one of the Prima flowers vines from the collection. I crinkled the paper and distressed it to give it a shabby look. I used a chipboard piece from the Divine collection as well.  I used some silk ribbon and some seam binding. 

I used the Proverbs 16:9 plain Jane stamp. I love this verse. I used the Prima chalk ink - Tin can to stamp the verse. 

Here are some other pictures. 




Here is a list of the products I used

  • Bazzill Card stock  - White
  • Patterned Paper - Prima Divine 
  • Stamps - Verve Stamps Proverbs 16:9
  • Ribbon - May Arts silk ribbon  
  • Ink - Prima - Tin Can 
  • Prima Divine flower vine 
  • Martha Stewart Border punch and Butterfly punch
  • Prima Divine Chipboard
  • White seam binding
Make sure to visit the Mojo Monday blog. Be sure to follow the Verve facebook as well. 


I hope you enjoyed my card. Thank you so much for stopping by. 



6 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh my! This is so very gorgeous, Tiffany! I love all your layers of prima goodness!

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Tiffany! What a wonderful stamp! :o)

Words and Pictures said...

So pretty!
Alison x

Rea' said...

This is so beautiful, love that verse! I like how you layered this and your papers and those flowers; their colors are so perfect and the butterflies ( I love details)!

Lori said...

Your card is gorgeous!

Serene said...

Love all the texture and dimension of this card. Lovely work!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!