Friday, March 1, 2013

Always look on the bright side of life. Verve Stamps

Today is my first post for Verve Stamps



I made this card using Kraft card stock. I used the My minds eye Memorable collection. The stamp I used is Fluttering By.  I also used the Vintage Oval  Cut above to stamp my sentiment on. I used a stencil and some modeling paste to create the texture and honey comb background. 

Here are some more pictures.





You can find the list of products I used below.

  • Bazzill Card stock  - Kraft 
  • Patterned Paper - My Minds Eye Memorable 
  • Stamps - Verve Stamps Fluttering By
  • Ribbon - May Arts silk ribbon 
  • Die - Cut above Vintage Oval 
  • Ink - Stazon black 
  • Mask - Crafters Workshop Honey Comb (I used Golden Texture paste) 
  • Twine, Pearls and polka dot embossing folder
Make sure to follow the Verve Blog. For a weekly card sketch follow the Mojo Monday Blog.

Be sure to become a fan on Facebook

Thank you for stopping by.

18 comments:

Xonetra said...

super elegant Tiff ! i love the white and the masking you did. just stunning girl ! hugs !

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is simply gorgeous, Tiffany! I just love how you used that mask on the background and your bow is just dreamy!

Teresa Kline said...

gorgeous Tiffany, luv the soft colors with kraft, stunning!

hugs *~*

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah Gough said...

Gorgeous! I sooo want to try texture paste now!

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Tiffany! I love the honeycomb! :o)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Glad to see the use of the vellum. I think it really adds a look of elegance to a card.
Any bride will be thrilled to get this card.

Rhonda said...

The butterfly is just stunning. beautiful!

Sue D said...

So elegant--love the butterfly and bow.

Sankari W. said...

Wow! What an absolutely delicate and gorgeous card - so beautiful!! Sooo wispy and wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my giddy aunt, this is sooooooooooooooooooo beautiful and delicate. I soooooooooooooooo love this card.

Ali
N.Z.

Christine said...

What a gorgeous, elegant card. Going to try embossing vellum...just love that look!

Nancy said...

Butterflies! A wedding butterfly! Very pretty!

Trisha said...

Simply gorgeous and elegant. Love your style.

Wanda Cullen said...

What a stunning and elegant wedding card! Love it!

zehra said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, love white on white, the butterfly is beautiful

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!