Today is my first post for Verve Stamps.
I made this card using Kraft card stock. I used the My minds eye Memorable collection. The stamp I used is Fluttering By. I also used the Vintage Oval Cut above to stamp my sentiment on. I used a stencil and some modeling paste to create the texture and honey comb background.
Here are some more pictures.
You can find the list of products I used below.
- Bazzill Card stock - Kraft
- Patterned Paper - My Minds Eye Memorable
- Stamps - Verve Stamps Fluttering By
- Ribbon - May Arts silk ribbon
- Die - Cut above Vintage Oval
- Ink - Stazon black
- Mask - Crafters Workshop Honey Comb (I used Golden Texture paste)
- Twine, Pearls and polka dot embossing folder
Be sure to become a fan on Facebook.