Friday, March 1, 2013

Always look on the bright side of life. Verve Stamps

Today is my first post for Verve Stamps



I made this card using Kraft card stock. I used the My minds eye Memorable collection. The stamp I used is Fluttering By.  I also used the Vintage Oval  Cut above to stamp my sentiment on. I used a stencil and some modeling paste to create the texture and honey comb background. 

Here are some more pictures.





You can find the list of products I used below.

  • Bazzill Card stock  - Kraft 
  • Patterned Paper - My Minds Eye Memorable 
  • Stamps - Verve Stamps Fluttering By
  • Ribbon - May Arts silk ribbon 
  • Die - Cut above Vintage Oval 
  • Ink - Stazon black 
  • Mask - Crafters Workshop Honey Comb (I used Golden Texture paste) 
  • Twine, Pearls and polka dot embossing folder
Make sure to follow the Verve Blog. For a weekly card sketch follow the Mojo Monday Blog.

Be sure to become a fan on Facebook

Thank you for stopping by.

18 comments:

DeNetra Bates said...

super elegant Tiff ! i love the white and the masking you did. just stunning girl ! hugs !

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is simply gorgeous, Tiffany! I just love how you used that mask on the background and your bow is just dreamy!

Teresa Kline said...

gorgeous Tiffany, luv the soft colors with kraft, stunning!

hugs *~*

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah Gough said...

Gorgeous! I sooo want to try texture paste now!

NickelNook said...

Beautiful card, Tiffany! I love the honeycomb! :o)

Hillary Harris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marylouh said...

Beautiful card. Glad to see the use of the vellum. I think it really adds a look of elegance to a card.
Any bride will be thrilled to get this card.

Rhonda said...

The butterfly is just stunning. beautiful!

Sue D said...

So elegant--love the butterfly and bow.

Sankari W. said...

Wow! What an absolutely delicate and gorgeous card - so beautiful!! Sooo wispy and wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my giddy aunt, this is sooooooooooooooooooo beautiful and delicate. I soooooooooooooooo love this card.

Ali
N.Z.

Christine said...

What a gorgeous, elegant card. Going to try embossing vellum...just love that look!

Nancy said...

Butterflies! A wedding butterfly! Very pretty!

Trisha said...

Simply gorgeous and elegant. Love your style.

Wanda Cullen said...

What a stunning and elegant wedding card! Love it!

zehra said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, love white on white, the butterfly is beautiful

Glenna Anderson said...

Beautiful!

Altenew New Day Card Kit Blog Hop + Giveaway

Hello everyone and welcome!  Today I am so excited to be joining Altenew in the New Day Card Kit Blog hop  as a guest.   You sho...