Thursday, March 14, 2013

Lindy's Stamp Gang Eggstreme contest entry.

Hello everyone. 

I am so excited to share with you my entry for the LSG Eggstreme contest.

You can see the video tutorial here.



I had a vision but once I started creating I was so stumped. I almost threw out the egg. But I decided to go a little darker then I wanted but I love how it turned out. 

. I got the egg at the craft store. It is huge. I knew I wanted it to be big so I can display it for easter. For the egg I painted it with gesso and then used a mask and some spackling.... its like moldeling paste just cheaper... hehe. I started off using a lot of light color sprays but it was not turning out so I went a little darker with the sprays. 

 I used the Kaisercraft 75 cent collection. I used some of the die cuts and stickers. I used a Cheery Lynn doily die cut. I used some trim that I received from a friend. The flowers are from Manor House Creations. I sprayed them with some Lindy's. I painted this wood candle stick with black acrylic paint. 

Here are some more pictures. 





I hope you guys have a wonderful day. 
Thank you so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments. 

7 comments:

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Very beautiful egg. Just love it.
xx Asmah

Unknown said...

I glad you did throw the egg out..This is stunning.

Toneisha B. said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Would love to see a tutorial of how you put this together! TFS!

Vicky Alberto said...

I hope you WIN!!!

~KellyJosephine~ said...

Love your egg, I love the 75¢ collection and I especially love the texture on this, beautiful! ~Kelly Walkelmol

Linda Pekrul said...

Oh gosh Tiffany, this is just BEAUTIFUL!! Love, love, love!

Cynthialoowho♥ said...

Absolutely stunning Tiff! Thanks for entering :)

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!