Saturday, March 16, 2013

Trust In the Lord. Verve Stamps.

Hey everyone. Hope everyone is having a great day. 

I have a card to share with you today. This card is for Verve Stamps



I used the Kaisercraft 75Cent collection. I thought I would some more green since St. Patricks day is coming up. I love this paper collection. I used some of the stickers from the collection. I used some lace that I had in my stash. I colored 1 of them with a spray. I also used gorgeous flowers from Manor House Creations. The flowers were white but I colored them with some spray. The stamp I used is the Proverbs 3:5 Plain Jane. I love this verse. 

Starting next month I will be doing tutorials on my cards. Make sure you subscribe to my youtube channel here.

Here are some more photos. 



Here is a supply list
  • Verve Stamps
  • White Bazzil cardstock
  • Kaisercraft 75 Cent paper collection
  • Kaisercraft 75 Cent Stickers
  • Manor House Creations Flowers
  • Stazon black ink
  • Prima Canvas resist 
  • Seam binding and lace
  • Lindy's Stamp Gang Spray 

Make sure to stop by the blog and facebook page. 

Thank you for stopping by. 



3 comments:

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card, Tiffany! Beautiful Scripture verse...one of my favorites!...Nancy :o)

Sarah Gough said...

SO pretty Tiffany!

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty card. Love all the embellishments and the scripture verse.

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!