Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Altered Bird Cage.

I have done it again. My new favorite altered projects to do is bird cages. 

I made this one using the Prima Divine collection. I used a lot of embellishments from the collection as well as some from other Prima collections. I used some flowers from the Divine collection and some flowers that are Wild Orchid Crafts. I used lots of lace. 

The Bird cage is for sale in my etsy shop. You can see the listing here.


It is a lot of fun altering these bird cages. I have to hold back on a lot of embellishing. I just love how it looks on the candlestick. 

Here are some more photos. 






I hope you are inspired to alter your own bird cage. 

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate it.



No comments:

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!